These instructions are a continuation of the page linked above.
- You must have at least one post on the site.
- In Content Source, choose Specific Post.
- In Show Specific Post or Page, choose a post or page from the drop-down list.
- If desired, in Hero Image Vertical Alignment, set the vertical alignment to Top, Centered, or Bottom.
- In Disable Image Filter, if desired, click Yes.
- In Disable Blur Filter, if desired, click Yes.
- In Content Permissions, if desired, choose a user role. If desired, enter an error message in the Custom Error Message box to display when users who do not have a high enough role try to view the content.
- Click Publish.