In order to create and edit content on a CALS WordPress website, you’ll need to login.
You will need:
- a WordPress user account on the website (contact the site owner)
- a valid UW-Madison NetID and password
1. Open a browser and go to this site:
2. The webhosting homepage appears:
3. On the site menu, click Login.
4. The UW login screen appears:
5. Enter your NetID and password.
6. The WordPress Admin Dashboard appears:
7.In the upper left corner of the screen, hover your cursor over My Sites:
8. A drop-down menu appears showing all the sites you are authorized to login to.
9. Click the site you want to login to.
10. The WordPress Admin Dashboard for that site appears.
NOTE: If you have trouble logging in, or do not see any options on the vertical black Dashboard menu on the left, click here to email CALS IT.